Tuesday 29 December 2009

The Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette




The Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette:

This palette was a holiday gift that I had my eye on for months! Not only are there 88 different eyeshadow shades, but the whole palette cost less than 20 dollars from CoastalScents.com. I actually would beg to differ that this palette has 88 colors. By combining colors, I think the potential number of shades is just about endless. I think I could create new shadow looks for the rest of my life!

The palette is made up completely of warm tones from stark white and jet black to coral and deep brown. Many of the shades have some gold reflects in them, but the majority of the shades are matte. The colors are not individually named so to point out a specific one takes a bit of geography. I love the gold shade 5 in from the left side and 4 down from the top and the peachy coral with specks of gold fourth from the right on the bottom row, but I really could not pick a single favorite from the entire palette. All of the colors of very pigmented, but easy to blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment