Tuesday 29 December 2009

Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Glosses



Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Glosses:

I must admit these two glosses were total impulse purchases. I was standing in what felt like the worlds longest line around the holiday season and the glosses were on full display, 2 for 12 dollars. I couldn't resist.

The first gloss is a pink color called Lotta Colada and the second is clear with just a hint of gold called Twisted Citrus. The colors are very sheer, but they smell absolutely delicious.

The only problem: STICKY! These glosses feel like super glue on my lips. I can't even wear them if my hair is down because I'll be peeling hair off of my lips all day. I don't think the sweet smells and fairly nice colors can persuade me to wear these too often. They can truly create a sticky mess on my face.

I guess that's what I get for giving into the boredom of the long holiday shopping lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment