Tuesday 4 May 2010

I Need Your Advice!




I Need Your Advice!

So I graduate college in a couple of days. WHAT?!?! Time flies!

I picked up my traditional black cap and gown and now I need to figure out how to wear my hair. What goes with a cap? Obviously I need to wear it down. I don't want to look like a boy up there with my hair hidden under my cap! But it is going to be pretty hot. Who thought up the idea of having black graduation gowns while everyone sits outside in the sun for hours?

I'm thinking of doing "the Lauren Conrad" aka my hair straight with some soft waves, parted slightly to the side, with a front french braid. I know the braid won't show with the cap, but it will keep the front pieces of my hair away from my face for pictures, right?

Does anyone have any better ideas or wants to share their graduation do? I'd love to hear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment