Sunday 2 May 2010

Sweat Week Day 3




Sweat Week Day 3:

ONE more day until it will be cool enough to officially call an end to sweat week!

TWO things never to do when it is hot out: Laundry in a blazing hot laundromat and baking in an oven in a blazing hot kitchen. These are also two things that I had to do this week. Laundry so that I had clean clothes and baking as a thank you to my senior thesis advisory team.

THREE products that I am thankful for in the heat:

1) Queen Helene Mint Julep Mud Mask: Minty and refreshing! It feels like icicles on my face and sucks the greasy grime out of my pores.

2) Scope Outlast Mouth Wash: Again with the minty and refreshing! Can you see a theme to the products that I am using this week? At least my mouth can feel cool!

3) Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara: My face may be sweating, but my eye makeup is melt-proof! No runny black streaks here.

No comments:

Post a Comment