Sunday 9 May 2010

MoroccanOil Restorative Hair Mask




Source

MoroccanOil Restorative Hair Mask:

New obsession alert!! This mask has the power to change hair. Literally. My super long hair is in dire need of a good cut, but I still have a few days until I am graduated from school and back near my stylist. I got this mask on the recommendation of a few friends and I cannot get enough! It turned my frizzy, semi-fried, split end mess of a head of hair into glossy/silky/shiny strands. It also has the classic MoroccanOil scent which I have described in depth in my MoroccanOil rave post. I love this product!! The only downside is that it is pretty expensive. I got the 8.5 oz tub for 40 dollars, but I am kicking myself because I see here that it is 26 dollars on Amazon! Get it there...that's a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment