Tuesday 1 June 2010

Birthday Girl!



I'm a Birthday Girl!

Today I am 22 years old.

I used to always ask for a Sephora gift card on my birthday, because running around that store without spending my own money is like a kid in a candy store, but much MUCH better! This year I tired to be more practical and asked for a Sonicare toothbrush, because they really clean your teeth and they are way too expensive for me to buy for myself. Boring, no? I did, however, get lots of checks for my graduation so after I buy new clothes for work and furnish my new (future) apartment maybe I'll have some left over to have my own little mini Sephora spree.

Until then, I'll consider this my initiation into the "real world" and continue to troll Sephora.com like it's my mission in life.

Plus I asked for a new bag for my graduation present and will get one as soon as I have a second to go shopping. I am a loyal fan of Marc Jacobs in the bag department, but I am searching far and wide. My last bag was my high school graduation present so don't think this opportunity comes around too often. I have to make an informed decision! What's your favorite designer for bags? Also, just out of curiosity, what do you call them? Bag? Purse? Handbag?

No comments:

Post a Comment