Tuesday 1 June 2010

LaVanilla...A Love Affair Continues




LaVanilla...A Love Affair Continues:

Remember my love affair with LaVanilla that started with a candle and grew to a favorite fragrance? Well, I just had to buy my second bottle of LaVanilla Vanilla Coconut perfume. I am typically a switcher when it comes to fragrance. I like Marc Jacobs for evening, Nanette Lepore for daytime, and Miss Dior for anytime, but once I got hooked on LaVanilla I haven't strayed from this intoxicating scent.

This was my go-to scent for my entire senior year of college and I think there is definitely a fragrance-affiliation going on here. Do you ever associate good feelings with the scent you wore? My college bf loved how this smelled on me and how, because I wore it everyday, my room smelled just like it as well.

While my life is in overdrive (just graduated, next day started my very first real-person job, I need to find a NYC apartment, I miss my friends/bf from school) I find myself spritzing an extra mist of this perfume to slow myself down for just a second and remember my last year of carefree college and all that it meant to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment