Sunday 6 June 2010

Jergens Natural Glow Healthy Complexion Daily Facial Moisturizer



Jergens Natural Glow Healthy Complexion Daily Facial Moisturizer:

And so the sunless tanning begins...

I figured I would start off with my face and go light. This moisturizer really does slowly build up a great color in a natural/gradual way. No pale one day and orange the next! I love that it is oil-free and doesn't feel greasy at all. It rubs in and your face feels smooth and dry. There are no streaks or unnatural lines on my face. So far I haven't broken out from it (although I will keep you posted just in case) and it doesn't smell like anything.

I am seriously impressed with the quality of this product and for less than 10 bucks at CVS I say that this beats the 30 dollar Clarins face tanner that I did NOT purchase.

Overall, a very good start to the sunless tanning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment