Sunday 6 June 2010

Jergens Natural Glow Express Body Moisturizer



Jergens Natural Glow Express Body Moisturizer:

I want to be quick to blame the people over at Jergens for this product, but if I'm being honest it's my own fault. I knew that the regular Jergens moisturizer comes highly recommended, but with a beach party this past weekend I just had to get my ghostly pale skin tan a bit quicker than the regular lotion allowed. This express version promises that your skin with be three shades darker within three days of the first use. Darker is a bit misleading. It should say three shades more orange with plenty of streaking, buuuuut again, my impatience needs to take some of the blame here. I admit that I could have blended better and spent more time rubbing in the product. It is also hard because it is a white lotion so it is difficult to tell where it needs to be further blended.

Overall, I would say if you have the time, go with the original version of this lotion and you are sure to be glowing, but if you are in a hurry like I was...blend blend blend!

No comments:

Post a Comment