Saturday 19 June 2010

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Foaming Moisturizer



Oprah likes it...what can go wrong?

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Foaming Moisturizer:

The self tanning summer continues. I think that I am now officially the proud owner of the entire Jergens sunless tanning line. Remember my post about the Jergens express moisturizer that turned me orange and streaky? And how I knew I should have tried this foaming moisturizer that comes highly recommended? Well, here it is!

First impressions: It says that it dries instantly and it is not lying! This stuff came out of the can like mousse and dried the second I applied it. I was a bit panicked because I have zero time to actually blend it all in before it was dry, but when I woke up the next morning I only had two streaks on my left arm. Not bad, right? They were easy to blend away with a damp washcloth so it was no big deal. I liked that it did not smell in the slightest and wasn't messy (although I wish there was more time to blend!!). It would be great if you wanted to apply it in the morning before work or school and didn't have time to wait around.

I've only used this for one full weekend so I will have a better idea of how it works over the long term in the next few weeks. To be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment