Tuesday 20 April 2010

Dial Antibacterial Body Wash in Lavender and Twilight Jasmine



Dial Antibacterial Body Wash in Lavender and Twilight Jasmine:

I have always used this body wash. I can't remember a time before this was in my shower. It is my absolute favorite body wash of all time. It smells fabulous and gets me incredibly clean. When I get out of the shower I get about 4 or 5 comments on how awesome I smell. My cousin has asked me to buy this for her when she can't find it near her house in the city. It's that good.

So when I arrived at the store to pick up a new bottle I was mometarily terrified to see that they had changed the bottle. The first thing I noticed was that this bottle has about 8 more fluid ounces than the other. Why the increase I wondered? Even more worrisome, would the formula be different too?!?

After about a week of showering I can calmly say that this still feels and smells the same. There is even a bonus! The formula is MUCH more concentrated than in the old version so i can use way less in the shower. More liquid and more concentration?? I won't have to buy these half as often as I used to! I'm not sure what caused the people over at Dial to make the change, but I am seriously glad that they did!

Have you ever had a formula change happen to one of your favorite products?

No comments:

Post a Comment