Sunday 25 April 2010

Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo



Tresemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo:

Hi, my name is Eden, and I am a hair-washingaholic. I will readily admit to being a hair over-washer. For having such thick, wavy/curly hair I know for a fact that I should not be washing my hair every single day, yet I despise the feeling of greasy un-washed locks. I love the feel and smell of freshly washed hair and can't stand skipping even one day, even though I know it would seriously be beneficial to my hair to let go of this washing obsession. I am also not a fan of dry shampoo. To me, it feels like I am putting more gunky product in my already dirty hair, making it feel more grimy than before.

When I first read about this dry shampoo I was not a believer. So of course I had to try it for myself. The formula is much lighter than other dry shampoos that I have tried and it smells a bit like baby powder and hair spray. I wouldn't say that I am a convert...yet. I will take my hair washing addiction one day at a time and see if I can ween myself over to this dry shampoo a few days a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment