Sunday 25 April 2010

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion



Mario Badescu Drying Lotion:

This week is intense. It is my last official week of classes in my entire college career. It is the week of my honors thesis defense. It is the week of graduation prep and the beginning of final exam studying. It is worrying about the future and stressing about how to let go of the past. It is about missing friends before we're gone and thinking about how I am going to afford New York City rent! This is the week of the zit from hell.

There is absolutely nothing in the world like this drying lotion. The ingredient list reads like a who's who of the zit fighting super army. Salicylic acid unclogs pores, sulfur kills soaks up oil and bacteria, calamine reduces redness, camphor soothes. For every tough-guy acne fighting ingredient there seems to be a gentle calming one to balance out the solution.

When I feel a bad zit coming on I fight the urge to panic. What is worse for acne than stress, right? I just dab a spot of this solution on the area with a q-tip before bed and try to relax. The pink spots remind me of when I was little with chicken pox and was covered in pink calamine lotion spots from head to toe. Warning: you will look like a spotty nerd. Definitely use this right before you hit the hay.

This treatment works best when I apply it the second I feel a zit coming on and has even stopped zits from surfacing if I use it early enough. But if I don't catch the zit in time, this works wonders at lessening the face time (literally) that my zit gets with me. I have never and will boldly say will never use a better spot treatment.

So regardless of the stress of the week, I am maintaining fairly blemish-free skin. Walking down the aisle at graduation to get my diploma with a huge spot on my face is simply not an option. I will hold tight to this treatment until I am safely relieved of my cap and gown. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment