Tuesday 13 July 2010

Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup



Again- bad photo! About 1 week and counting until I am in the nyc apartment and can keep more regular hours!

I have to say, I am sort of a foundation snob. I don't use full coverage foundation ever, but I do cover problem areas for redness when necessary (think chin, around the nose, and certain parts of the forehead). I am typically a Bobbi Brown girl, but this stuff has me interested. The texture is very smooth and thin and therefore blends flawlessly- no streaks or clumps! The test color happened to be my exact perfect shade which surprised me. It was called Fresh Natural. I am always for a product that has salicylic acid in it because why clog your pores with goopy makeup all day when you can cover them with a little sal acid? If I'm going to wash my face with the stuff I certainly have no problem using it as cover up.

Because I don't actually use all over foundation (call me up when I'm 30 and ask me again) I don't know if this product would be a great use of my money, but the great texture and application mixed with the fabulous shade match has me thinking...

No comments:

Post a Comment