Monday 5 July 2010

Sunscreens I Love




I hope you all had a good holiday weekend! I enjoyed the extra day, but it was hot hot hot and it's only getting hotter. The whole ten day forecast where half the days are 100 degrees is not really my idea of fun. This does, however, lead me to the topic of this post!

I am super serious about sunscreen, but I haven't always been. In fact, I used to lay outside as much as possible during the summer time with hardly any sunscreen at all, but I'm older and wiser and now I use sunscreen religiously! If you've read my blog at all you know that I am intense about skincare. I have a very strict regime that I follow to the T and I am very careful about what I put on my face and body. My skin can be temperamental, but when I treat it right it treats me right!

I have tried many sunscreens in the past and have come to find that these two (one for body and one for face) are the all time best!

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunblock with helioplex and SPF 30 is my go-to for body block. I love that it is really light and doesn't feel greasy, it has a soft/clean scent and it protects like no other! The mist makes for a seriously easy application and it never leaves me streaky. I don't miss a single spot when I use this guy.

For face I only use Coppertone Oil Free Sunscreen Lotion Faces (fragrance free). It is hypoallergenic, it won't clog your pores, and it's oil free. It is also SPF 30 and I also love the non-greasy formula. It bends right in and I never break out from using it.

Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment