Friday 2 July 2010

Happy 4th of July! (in advance)



Greeting from..well...not there. Wah wah wahhhh. That picture is from my trip to Mykonos during my semester spent abroad in Greece. This weekend will involve less sitting and more walking.

I have Monday off, but I am sacrificing a fun long weekend away at the beach to pound the pavement in my NYC apartment search. I don't actually mind because I am so excited about moving in that I just want to speed up the process as much as possible. When contemplating apartments, my roommate and I look at the basics like safety, amenities (laundry, dishwashers, space, renovations), and location. But something that would really sell me on a place? Bathroom cabinet space! The amount of products that I have is no small stash and I need some place to store everything in an organized way. Just throwing things in a bin or basket seriously does not work for me. I need order and neatness when it comes to bottles, pots, tubes, and all of the odds and ends that I keep in my bathroom at home right now.

Wish me luck on the great apartment search of 2010 and have an amazing holiday weekend!

What are your plans for the Fourth? Is anyone going away?

No comments:

Post a Comment