Tuesday 13 July 2010

Michael Kors Very Hollywood



Remember my Sephora.com haul from a few days ago? Well it came! The rosebud salve in a tube was just as good as I imagined it to be and the BadGal is just a replacement so I thought I'd talk about some of my samples. I like that you can get these small samples because it's nice to try before you buy! In this case, it was successful. I really liked how this perfume smells! It's very soft, floraly, and powdery. It feels very girly and pretty. I would wear it to work because it is so subtle.

I am in the market for a new perfume, but my LaVanilla is my daytime and this certainly does not scream sexy/night time to me, so while I do really like it, I don't think I'll purchase a bottle.

2 comments:

  1. nice perfume. but only nice :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. So agreed! I also sprayed it on at work yesterday and had to sit mortified as everyone who passed asked what that strong flower smell was. Ugh :)

    ReplyDelete