Monday 12 July 2010

MIA

Where have I been? Pretty MIA. Last week was crazy and this weekend I was in Cape Cod visiting friends from school/attending a graduation party! Lots of fun, but now it's back to work.

I did manage to order some things from Sephora.com (oopsies) but I got some great deals!!

Here's what I bought:

An entire (good quality) brush set for 39 dollars!!

Rosebud Salve in a tube (see my post on this)

Benefit BadGal Lash (Also see my post on this)


And for spending just over 50 dollars I got free shipping. Normally you get three free samples when you order online, but their special deal right now is that you get 5 free samples plus a free travel makeup bag! How could I resist?

My sample choices: Michael Kors Very Hollywood Eau de Parfum, Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss in Doug, Too Faced Caribbean In A Compact - Sun Bunny, Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup, Bvlgari Eau Parfumee Green Tea Refreshing Towel.

That's 9 things for about 52 dollars and no shipping charge! I highly recommend that everyone pop over to sephora.com while the deals still last.

No comments:

Post a Comment