Wednesday 24 March 2010

The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter



The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter:

When I was out shopping with my mom the other day we just had to stop outside of the Body Shop because they had samples of their body butters and our hands were just parched. I had not stepped foot inside a Body Shop store since about the sixth grade, but I am not sure exactly why. I went through a crazy Body Shop phase where I had every product that they sold, but then I just ran out of steam. I remember using their Mango Body Butter all through middle school. It smelled so good and was so moisturizing. I figured I would try a little blast from the past and get a tub of the Coconut scent. It smells and feels just as good as I remember. Plus right now they are having a body butter sale where all butters are buy one get one half off so my mom got the lemon scented tub. I love how it reminds me of when I was younger and is still such a great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment