Tuesday 23 March 2010

Makeup on the Cheap



Makeup on the Cheap:

Ever get your products/beauty buys wholesale? I'm always tempted, but I've never actually tried it. If I did I think I would go for a legitimate site like http://allcosmeticswholesale.com/ or try a blog sale from a YouTube beauty guru that I would trust. Gurus that often have some pretty nice sales are Allthatglitters21, juicystar07, and lollipop26. Check out the blogs of any gurus that you like to watch to see if they are having sales. Make sure it's someone that you trust to sell only completely new or unopened products.

Beware of EBay! I've heard so many stories of very well-informed beauty lovers that have been duped through EBay and the only thing you can do is give the person a bad review- no returns on scams! People sell everything from fake MAC brushes to non-cosmetic quality pigments so be extra careful of what you buy and who you buy it from. This is not to say that you can't find great deals on EBay. There are definitely honest sellers out there, but you just have to watch out for those nasty scams.

Do you buy makeup on the cheap?

No comments:

Post a Comment