Friday 19 March 2010

Does Eating Healthy Foods Really Make for Great Skin?



Does Eating Healthy Foods Really Make for Great Skin?

I feel like this is one of those things that researchers and scientists go back and forth on with no definitive evidence that diet actually does or does not alter skin's appearance. I know for a fact that when I eat healthfully and exercise I just feel better so maybe that could also make me feel like I have glowing skin. Too much of a stretch? I passed Magnolia and Crumbs bakeries in NYC the other day and managed not to eat a cupcake (or ten) but I did manage to get a bit sun burnt from 74 degree weather in March. Odd, no? I guess my skin benefited and suffered from that excursion.

From my own experience I've found that a sweet treat once in a while hasn't wreaked havoc on my skin. If I had cupcakes every day, however, who knows? That might be an interesting experiment. You know, for the sake of science...

Tell me, do you feel like what you eat affects how your skin looks?

No comments:

Post a Comment