Sunday 7 March 2010

MAC Blush in Well Dressed



MAC Blush in Well Dressed:

Confession time. I have never owned a MAC blush before! But I did my research and checked out about one billion YouTube review videos and went on the MAC site almost daily until I made my careful selection. Well Dressed is a very soft baby pink that gives the most youthful, bright, perky glow to the cheek bones. I like that it is light so that I can really build up the color myself instead of worrying about looking like a clown with one false swipe of the blush brush.

My next MAC blush purchase (I have already decided) is Pinch O'Peach. I figured I would get something in the pink family, one in the peach family, and a plum will be my third blush purchase. I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment