Wednesday 10 March 2010

elf Blush in Peachy Keen and Candid Coral





elf Blush in Peachy Keen (Top) and Candid Coral (Bottom):

I just received my little elf haul in the mail. I got a few products from the studio line to try out. These blushes are definitely worth while purchases. The coral resembles a bunch of blushes that I already own, but the peach really stood out to me because I don't have a peach shade in my collection. It is excellent practice for my future MAC Pinch O'Peach purchase! I find the texture of these blushes to be a bit dusty, but they certainly give you a lot of product for the price (all items in the studio line are 3 dollars each, but I used a coupon and got them for even less). For that price I think they are worth taking a little extra care in the application to ensure a smooth complexion.

No comments:

Post a Comment