Thursday 18 March 2010

Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Hydrating Conditioner




Frizz-Ease Smooth Start Hydrating Conditioner:

It's a hair care given that moisturized hair is sleek, smooth, and shiny while dry/damaged hair is frizzy, puffy, and generally out of control. This John Freida conditioner means business when it comes to moisture. This is the perfect new product for me because as the weather gets warmer my locks tend to frizz out in the humidity so there's no time like the present to start seriously hydrating my hair!

The verdict after using this conditioner for about a week...

DRAMATICALLY DIFFERENT HAIR!!! I am almost at a loss for words. My hair is so soft and glossy that it just slips through my fingers. Even when I first step in the shower and am usually confronted with automatic tangle, I now find myself with silky smooth strands. Not only does this conditioner make my hair look good all day and night, but it has changed the texture of my hair in general. It is less frizzy, without tangles, and my normally kooky curls are gentle waves (which I love!!) that fall just right.

I have not found a product that has actually done so much for my hair with so little effort from me. Just condition and go! If I could shake John Freida's hand I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment