Saturday 13 March 2010

Wake Up Makeup



Wake Up Makeup:

When I wake up late or don't have anywhere particularly fabulous to be (see: going to class) I usually toss on some mattifying powder, apply eyeliner to my water line and tight line, and choose a great lip color. This also goes for when I am in a rush. Luckily, I have a boyfriend who prefers me totally makeup-less with my hair un-styled fresh out of the shower (aw!), but when I go out at night I love to get all dolled up.

In other words, how low can you go in terms of products used when you don't have anywhere super special to be? I know girls who will not leave their houses without twelve coats of mascara and a face full of powders, creams, and gels regardless of where they are going.

What is your wake up makeup routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment