Tuesday 30 March 2010

My 100th Blog Post!



My 100th Blog Post!

Woo! It feels like I just started this blog yesterday and here I am at my 100th post. I am a very diligent person by nature and I take my daily tasks seriously, but this blog is the furthest thing from a chore. I love how I have been able to learn and grow from every post and reading old posts to see how the blog has transformed over these months has been so exciting. I can see that as my posts progress I get more comfortable with the blogging format and let myself insert more of my own personality in each and every entry.

I hope that one day I will be doing this type of thing as a job! My ultimate goal in life is to be a beauty editor at a magazine so writing about beauty/makeup/products is absolutely something that I want to do outside of blogging in my future.

I'll try to keep developing this blog into something that I continue to love writing and hopefully people love reading!

Here's to 100 more...

No comments:

Post a Comment