Monday 29 March 2010

Weekend Away Update (As Promised)

Weekend Away Update (As Promised):

I said in my Weekend Away post that I would let you guys know how the packing went and if I forgot any beauty essentials this time around so here's the deal. Makeup was actually a success! I had everything I needed and really didn't wear that much anyway. Hair care was another issue, however. I didn't bring any styling creams or leave-in conditioners so i was not a fan of my hair texture. Also I just brought my mini travel brush and no round brush so blow drying my hair was an experience. Definitely not how I would normally want to be equipped to deal with frizz!

I also mentioned that we drove all night getting there so I was pretty tired and my sleep schedule got a bit skewed so after 6+ hours of driving back (yikes!) I went to bed around 9:45 that night and didn't get up until my alarm went off at 8:30 the next day! Much needed sleep! I woke up with a sore throat that morning and have has a stuffy nose ever since :( Hopefully it goes away soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment