Wednesday 24 March 2010

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser



Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Cream Cleanser:

This name is a mouthful! I have always been a Neutrogena face wash girl (as you know if you've read my morning/evening skin care routine posts) and I have used the pink grapefruit scrub for about a year now. I use it when I need to get my exfoliation on so I thought I would give the cream version a try. I love the smell. There is nothing better to wake you up in the morning or perk up a groggy shower session. However, the 2% salicylic acid content is a little high for my skin type and this tends to make my skin fairly dry. I actually have that literal squeaky clean feel after using it which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I do need to pack on the moisturizer after using it. I think I will save this for the hottest summer months when I am sweaty, oily, and generally feeling super gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment