Monday 22 February 2010

Anastasia Lash Lifting Mascara in Black




Anastasia Lash Lifting Mascara in Black:

I got this as my free gift for getting to yet another 100 points on my Sephora Beauty Insider card. It is a nice little mascara sample size, good for traveling, and it is very black which I like. I don't really see the "lash lifting" element of this. My lashes were just where they normally are after applying and I even needed an eyelash curl with this when I normally don't when using my CoverGirl LashBlast. However, the more I use this the more I like it. It is the most natural looking mascara that I have ever tried. It's my lashes, just longer and fuller. There is nothing I dislike more than clumpy, flaky, gunked-up eyelashes and I feel like I spend most of my time with my favorite mascaras trying to avoid this in the application. With this product I don't even have to worry about it. Bonus? It will fit nicely in a clutch so it's good for evenings out.

I was not initially convinced on this one, but I am definitely a convert. I'm glad that I stuck it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment