Monday 15 February 2010

CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush





CoverGirl & Olay Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush in 201:

I am in love with this cream blush. The mix of the blush with the Olay cream swirled inside creates the softest, most easily blendable cream blush that I have ever tried. The color is light but easy to build up so it doesn't give you clown cheeks. It stays put once it's on and doesn't slide all over your face like some cream blushes I've tried. I'd have to say that the silky smooth texture of this cream is what hooked me, but the color keeps me coming back for more. It is the perfect rosy glow for a pale winter face. I am not a huge fan of heavy bronzer in the winter because...come on girls...it just does not look natural. So I rely on blush to put some color back on my sheet-white complexion. This definitely does the trick!

Now let's just see if I can get my hands on some of the cream blushes from the MAC Lilyland collection...

No comments:

Post a Comment