Tuesday 2 February 2010

Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Lotion



Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Lotion in Botanical Blend:

I have to rave about my new lotion obsession! I used to use Vaseline's body oil, but it was just too, well, oily. It would get all over my clothes and forget trying to put on jeans with that on my legs! This lotion dries within about a minute and isn't greasy at all. It has the lightest fresh scent which I love because I like unscented lotions that won't compete with my perfume choice of the day. My skin feels the smoothest it has ever felt with any lotion I have used before and that says a lot because I had be quite the lotion collector. I have tried tons of lotions and those others just can't compare. It will take an insanely fabulous lotion to get me to ever stop using this one!

It has STRATYS 3 which you may have heard about if you have seen the impressive acrobatic commercials for this lotion. It basically means that it treats multiple layers of the skin. Hey, I believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment