Monday 8 February 2010

CoverGirl ShineBlast Lipglosses





CoverGirl ShineBlast Lipglosses in 835 (on the left) and 805 (on the right):

These two glosses were a must-have for me as soon as they hit shelves. Anything with Pat McGrath's name attached to it is okay in my book! McGrath is the creative design director of Proctor & Gamble Beauty and CoverGirl, being a Proctor & Gamble brand, gets the McGrath touch on it's products.

I find the 835 peachy/coral color to actually be a great nude/clear gloss. There is really no color apparent when applied to my lips...bummer. Then I tried on 805, which looks just as great in the tube as it does on my lips! It shows up, after a few coats, as a racy hot pink with just a bit of glittery shimmer. Absolutely fabulous for a night out, or if you just feel like having a little extra something going for you on a Monday morning.

I can tell you right now that 805 will be on my lips for weeks to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment