Monday 22 February 2010

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Airy Fairy




Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Airy Fairy:

I had been hearing raves about this Rimmel lipstick shade on YouTube tutorials (it's the fav color of fafinettex3) and thought I would give it a try. I love the way that the neutral/pink has just a hint of gold reflects. It goes on my lips very smoothly and is a great all around daytime color for me. It shows up as almost nude. I would really need to be in the right lighting for the pinky/gold to show up on my lips, but I needed a nice neutral lipstick so I am definitely not disappointed. I should have known it was a little bit bland for me when my mom exclaimed that she needed to buy it for herself when she saw it on me. We always joke that she had a million lip colors all in the same neutral/blah shade. Her absolute favorite lip color of all time is MAC's SlimShine in "Bare" so I think that says it all. I'm really liking the texture of this lipstick though. Not too chalky or cakey and it really does last.

Overall verdict? I will enjoy it while it lasts, but probably won't repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment