Sunday 7 February 2010

My Morning Skin Care Routine



My Morning Skin Care Routine:

I am a skin care freak. I never go to bed without not only washing my face, but doing my entire skin care routine start to finish. It took me a while to find a dermatologist who was just as serious about skin care as I am and we did not stop trying different products until I was completely satisfied with my complexion.

Every morning I start off by washing my face with Neutrogena's Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Foam Wash. It is a fluffy, light foam that contains 0.5% salicylic acid which helps to shed dead skin cells and unclog pores.

I have combination skin (super dry in some places, oily in my t-zone) so I use this Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for Combination Skin moisturizer. It is non-greasy, absorbs quickly, and moisturizes my dry areas.

To finish off I apply NeoBenz (prescribed by my derm) which is a 3.5% benzoyl peroxide cream. This kills any bacteria on my skin what could cause potential blemishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment