Saturday 27 February 2010

Loreal HIP Shocking Shadow Pigments in Restless (918)



Loreal HIP Shocking Shadow Pigments in Restless (918):

To start off I need to make a confession. I have never owned or tried MAC's pigments. This seems sacrilegious in the makeup community, but I just want it to be known that I cannot compare that product to this one.

That being said, I really like this drugstore-brand pigment. I got the highlight shade so it was not showing up when I tried to swatch it, but it is a shimmery cream color with peach, pink, and gold reflects. I love the instant shimmer it gives my eyes. I like applying it under the brow bone and in the inner corner of my eye to really highlight those areas and make my eyes pop. It is also surprisingly a great highlighter for just above the cheek bones. It brings a glow to my face and makes me look a bit angelic.

An Eden tip: Apply your favorite lip gloss and then press a bit of the pigment onto lips, concentrating on the center of the lips, for a little extra shimmer.

It even comes with its own little brush. How convenient!

No comments:

Post a Comment