Tuesday 2 February 2010

Vincent Longo Pearlessence Lip/Cheek Gel Stain



Vincent Longo Pearlessence Lip/Cheek Gel Stain:

This stain is such a pretty pinky/purple color. It has a hint of shimmer in it that gives your lips and cheeks a soft glow. It is different than any other stain I have tried in that it is easy to apply, lasts until I attempt to get it off, and has just the right amount of shimmer. It's a good way to mix up my normal pink or red lip looks because it has just a bit of purple undertones. Other stains that I've tried have made my cheeks look like I just ran a marathon or exited a sauna because of the amount of redish pink pigmentation in them, but the purple in this stain stays away from that issue without being noticeably purple on your face.

What's your favorite stain?

No comments:

Post a Comment