Thursday 25 February 2010

FW 2010 Musings

I was surprisingly thrilled to see such clean, fresh faces walking down the runways this season. Marc Jacobs, Adam, Erin Fetherston, Philosophy, Thakoon, Jason Wu, Preen and more rocked a very non-makeup makeup look. I am a fan of the natural face myself so these runway makeup looks were serious inspiration. I love a dewy, glowing face with maybe just a pop of bold somewhere. Narcisio Rodriguez had a neutral face with bold brows and Marc Jacobs' models rocked the clean look with major mascara. I think the very best bold pop, however, came from Vena Cava and their clean-faced models with bright orange lips. Gorgeous!

Daring enough to try the look yourself? Check out:
MAC's Meltdown lipstick

Make Up For Ever's Flourescent Orange 201 lipstick

Illamasqua's Blaze lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment