Sunday 7 February 2010

Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes



Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes:

These wipes are miracle workers in terms of makeup removal. The sheets have a clean, non-sticky feel on my skin during and after use and they smell clean and fresh. They make my skin tingle in that just-washed way that cleansers sometimes produce. They remove both face and eye makeup and are extremely gentle. I can use them all over my eye area to take off shadows, liners, and mascara and they don't irritate my eyes one bit. I find that other removers can be greasy, oily, or irritating to my skin, but these little towelettes have none of those annoying qualities!

Overview: They are cheap, easy to find, and work great!

No comments:

Post a Comment