Saturday 27 February 2010

Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Sprays




Skindinavia Makeup Finishing Sprays in Dance! Active Use Makeup Hold and The Original Makeup Saver:

These sprays remind me of the MAC Fix+ sprays with more specific purposes. The Dance! Active Use Makeup Hold is meant to be used if you're doing some serious sweating and want to keep your makeup in place. I could see this coming in handy in a sweaty club in the summer time or for a trip to the beach. The Original Makeup Saver is just the normal version that is to be used to keep everyday makeup fresh and in place throughout the day. The brand also talks a big game about the instant "glow" that the sprays give your face, but I think that glow comes with spraying your face with liquid more than anything else because that glow didn't last too longer than the spray took to dry on my face.

The sprays are oil and paraben free which I think is a must in a skin care product and they do keep makeup in place. They didn't really come in handy for me as much I thought they might, however, because I don't wear foundation or any kind of heavy base that would need to stay put. I also use eye primers for my eye makeup to keep it in place so I think my primers pretty much have my eyes covered, so-to-speak.

Overall I think the concept of the product is great for someone who is seriously active throughout the day and wants long lasting makeup coverage or for keeping foundation in place.

I have to be honest, however, and say that if you are willing to shell out the cash, MAC's Fix+ Rose does the exact same thing, but smells like roses. Just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment