Monday 22 February 2010

CoverGirl and Olay Simply Ageless Corrector Concealer in 230




CoverGirl and Olay Simply Ageless Corrector Concealer in 230:

I was looking for something to cover my second-semester-senior-year dark under eye circles and I thought of this product because I loved the cream blush version so much. The under eye area is seriously fragile and this creamy formula seemed like just the ticket. Olay is exactly what I want under my eyes! Here comes the "but"...

I applied this to the back of my hand and it literally disappeared. I mean it was gone! It blended perfectly in with my skin tone. Then I bought it, brought it home, and applied it under my eyes. Wrong color! It actually looks like I have two yellow streaks under my eyes. The shade is far too yellow for that part of my face. Oh well. For every success there's bound to be some failures! I do love the color though and will use it as a regular concealer for bumps/discolorations/etc. I really need to get myself a color wheel. Green for red...what covers purple circles?

No comments:

Post a Comment