Sunday 7 February 2010

Night Time Skin Care Routine



Night Time Skin Care Routine:

At night, no matter how late it is, I will always without question complete this entire routine.

I wash my face with a derm perscribed 10% sodium sulfacetamide and 5% sulfur cleansing cloth. Sodium Sulfacetamide and sulfur prevent bacteria from bring produced on the skin and eliminate existing bacteria.

I then use my moisturizer (see Day Time Skin Care Routine post).

I end by applying a thin layer of 0.1% Differin Gel (derm prescribed) all over my face. Differin is a topical retinoid gel that clears pores of built up skin cells that can turn into blemishes. It is also effective in treating acne scars or marks. Luckily, I am fairly mark-free, but my dermatologist has explained this positive effect of the gel so I figured it's worth mentioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment