Tuesday 2 February 2010

Nexxus Humectress Luxe Ultimate Moisturizing Leave-In Spray



Nexxus Humectress Luxe Ultimate Moisturizing Leave-In Spray:

This leave-in conditioner has been a staple for me in the last week and it's not leaving my post-shower routine any time soon. I heard great things about this product and thought I would give it a try. I used to use the John Frieda Leave-In Conditioning Spray, but I found that I was always one squirt away from gunky hair. This leave-in product takes just a few sprays to make my hair dry insanely soft and feel incredible without any heat styling and I have yet to find my hair drying into a sticky mess. I just spray a bit in my hair after I t-shirt* dry it and then let it air-dry. Bam! Soft, touchable hair that took me about 20 seconds to do. I can't ask a hair product to do much more than that!

*I dry my hair with an extra large cotton t-shirt instead of a towel because the less friction that is rubbed onto hair, the less frizzy it will become. The cotton is much more gentle on my frizz-prone locks. It's a cheaper version to those expensive hair turbans and special drying cloths. Try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment