Sunday 10 January 2010

Clinique acne solutions clearing concealer



Clinique acne solutions clearing concealer:

Have you ever had a blemish that you couldn't wait to hide, but once you start covering it with all sorts of heavy creams and concealers you can't help but feel like you're just making the problem ten times worse? So stressful! Well I may have finally found a way to avoid my anxiety. This Clinique concealer (I'm shade #2) not only works well to conceal unwanted bumps, it also has 1% Salicylic acid in it so you don't have to feel like you're further clogging a pore or extending the life of a blemish. The concealer fights the zit while hiding it away. It's sort of like the FBI of concealers. You don't really see them fighting crime, but you know that's what they're doing, right?

My only beef with the product? It's a little drying and therefore semi-hard to blend. I am used to patting in my concealer with my finger because I think the warmth of my hands helps me blend the concealer into the spot, but I find this just works better with a small concealer brush because the more I blend with my hands the more dry the spot gets. Strange, but true!

No comments:

Post a Comment