Sunday 3 January 2010

elf Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter



elf Under Eye Concealer & Highlighter in glow/light:

I have to start out by saying that this did not do a great job of concealing my under eye circles, but as a concealer, it is one of my favorites! I find that the concealer is too light and sheer to actually do anything for my under eye area, but it covers red spots and blemishes very well. I like that it is sheer enough that I can build up the coverage with a small makeup brush and it doesn't create a pasty beige bump on my skin.

I actually completely ignore the highlighter side of the stick. I find it is too shockingly white to actually highlight and unless I want to look like I stuck some White Out on my upper cheekbones, I avoid this side at all costs.

Because the elf brand is so inexpensive I think this was a pretty good purchase even though i only use half the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment