Sunday 3 January 2010

Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow in Sandstorm



Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow in Sandstorm:

This is hands down my best Target purchase. Target is one of those stores that I can walk around in for hours and never get bored. I happen to be on one of my Target strolls when I thought I'd pick up a new eyeshadow color. I came upon these Revlon palettes and thought I'd give them a try.

First of all, they are not kidding when they call this shadow "12 Hour" because when I put it on it stays in place all day. I have brown eyes so the Sandstorm palette (number 04) complements them nicely. The two middle shades are great all-over lid colors, the bottom darkest shade works as a crease color and the top lightest shade is the perfect highlight. The colors have a silvery undertone creating a frosted appearance on the lids. They are not super pigmented, but I like that I can build up the color slowly. These palettes come in a variety of different shades and are worth a trip to the drugstore (or Target!) to try them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment