Wednesday 20 January 2010

Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve



Kiehl's Ultimate Strength Hand Salve:

My hands get dry in the winter time and I don't mean they feel a bit dry and maybe look a little dull. My hands peel and crack and bleed at the knuckles in winter time. This wasn't always the case, but living in a college house and being a fairly clean person I am always washing my hands or worse...doing dishes! My hands plus scalding water plus extra strength dish soap equals the state of my hands at their worst. This cream, after one application, can turn them from something that may scare small children to soft, smooth and delicate lady-like hands. It absorbs fast and doesn't feel greasy and it also works wonders on dry elbows.

Just a tip: As much as I love this cream, I think Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream works just as well, but for a fraction of the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment