Friday 15 January 2010

Loreal HIP Matte Shadow Duo in Perky



Loreal HIP Matte Shadow Duo in Perky:

Like my other Loreal Shadow Duo, I love one color more than the other, but only because I am not so adventurous in the green eye shadow department. These duo's got me thinking though...maybe I need to step out of my eye shadow comfort zone. Palette after palette in my collection is a neutral single, duo, quad, or, well, check out my post on the Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette. Can you say 88 neutrals in one palette? Time to take my shadow looks to the next level. These Loreal duo's remind me of the NARS two shade combos. I am always inspired by the gorgeous colors that NARS thinks to put together...maybe it's about time that I try some of those looks myself.

Check out the NARS Spring 2010 collection

I have my eye on Kuala Lumpur...but let me experiment with this green hue for a bit. I'll let you know how it goes! Anyone else in a boring/bland shadow rut?

No comments:

Post a Comment