Sunday 3 January 2010

The Mascara Challenge




I had been a Dior DiorShow mascara junkie for some time when I saw an ad in a magazine for CoverGirl LashBlast Volume mascara. The ad actually said to compare CoverGirl LashBlast Volume to DiorShow. I had heard good things about LashBlast so I was willing to take CoverGirl up on their challenge. After all, it wasn't too expensive and I had to go to CVS anyway.

The CG brush was a bit smaller with spiked synthetic bristles and did not look much like my Dior full and fluffy bristled brush, but once I tried it on I was very pleased with the overall look. My lashes were long, full and dark without any flaking or clumping. Now I wouldn't go so far as to say my LashBlast took over for my DiorShow, but considering the vast price difference I think I will stick with the LashBlast once my DiorShow runs out. If I like how the LashBlast looks and it's much cheaper then I can't exactly convince myself to purchase a 24 dollar mascara when the 7.50 dollar mascara works just as well.

CoverGirl has also come out with a new LashBlast Length mascara that I am excited to try! So the mascara saga continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment