Sunday 3 January 2010

Frizz-Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioning Spray



Frizz-Ease Daily Nourishment Leave-In Conditioning Spray:

I have never really used a leave-in conditioner before, but I let my hair grow very long (way longer than I've ever had it before...about halfway down my back) and then chopped off about 4 inches when I became obsessed with making my hair look healthy, not just Rapunzel-like. I had this spray in my large stock of CVS-type hair products that I store in my bathroom. Now it's part of my daily hair care routine. I spray it on right when I get out of the shower and run a wide-tooth comb through my hair. It absorbs completely so it doesn't leave a gunky residue and it makes my hair feel super soft and smooth. Next I need to seek out the perfect hair treatment mask/deep conditioner. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment