Sunday 10 January 2010

Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment



Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment:

I feel like this product needs no introduction because it got so much publicity when it first came out. Everyone was raving about this tinted lip color and my opinion is no different. I love the Fresh traditional lip treatment, but this tinted version has the most amazing color! It is like messily eating a cherry popsicle. Your lips turn a bright cherry shade, but because it is a "lip treatment" and not a lipstick or even a lip gloss the color is very sheer. Bonuses? It makes your lips ultra soft and has SPF 15!

I have a fairly extensive lipgloss/stick/balm etc. collection because that is the one makeup product that I have absolutely adored forever, but this color has kept its place in my purse ever since I first got it. And I don't see it going anywhere any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment